As a Fast Track Associate Sales Representative, you will deliver value to healthcare professionals by understanding their clinical and business needs and creating unique solutions in order to grow market share and revenue in your assigned territory.
This is a developmental role based on performance where you will have the opportunity to move into a full sales position in approximately 12‐18 months depending on your performance and availability of positions. In this role, you will acquire an in‐depth understanding of Globus’ products, complex spine procedures, and how Globus delivers superior technology to meet customer needs.
- Complete an extensive training program to learn the anatomy of the spine, procedural treatments, spinal repair products and effective surgical sales techniques.
- Work with Orthopedic and Neurological Spine Surgeons in and out of surgery, building relationships with them, learning their needs, and demonstrating the value of Globus products.
- Become a technical product expert and advise these highly skilled surgeons during surgery on proper product selection and implantation methods based on individual patient requirements. You will also work to bring value to healthcare professionals such as Operating Room Directors, Orthopedic and/or Spine Coordinators, Central Supply Coordinators, Materials Managers and others who will have an impact on your business.
- Under the direction of a Spine Territory Manager, conduct sales calls to promote, sell, and service Globus Medical products and services to existing and competitive customers based on a strategic plan.
- Assist the Spine Territory Manager on field calls for assigned geography and address and problems that arise on the account.
- Perform field ride along with the Area Director and Spine Territory Manager on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
- Develop and increase customer base and continually enhance Globus product market share within assigned territory.
- Regularly provide feedback on topics such as product development opportunities, new target accounts, sales performance, and market feedback.
- Maintain conduct that is aligned with company quality policy and procedures, and protects confidentiality with proprietary information.
- Stays current with all compliance training requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business.
- Exemplary ability to listen, communicate and influence.
- Ability to travel as necessary, which may include nights and/or weekends.
- Strong understanding of spinal anatomy.
- Ability to make sales presentations with positive results.
- Strong computer skills – MS Office
- Manual dexterity is essential
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.