The Associate Spine Specialist will work together with the Spine Territory Manager and will have territory coverage, inventory management, and limited sales responsibilities. The Associate Spine Specialist will represent the company in accordance with the company’s quality policy and procedures.
- Gain and consistently increase product knowledge through formal sales training; surgeon speaker programs, attending surgeries/operating room visits, and industry research.
- Meet or exceed all sales goals and objectives assigned.
- Under the direction of a Spine Territory Manager, conduct sales calls to promote, sell, and service Globus Medical products and services to existing and competitive customers based on a strategic plan.
- Assist the Spine Territory Manager on field calls for assigned geography and address and problems that arise on the account.
- Perform field ride along with the Area Director and Spine Territory Manager on a regular basis.
- Develop and increase customer base and continually enhance Globus product market share within assigned territory.
- Regularly provide feedback on topics such as product development opportunities, new target accounts, sales performance, and market feedback.
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
- Maintain conduct that is aligned with company quality policy and procedures, and protects confidentiality with proprietary information.
- Stays current with all compliance training requirements.
- 1-2 years’ successful spine sales experience preferred, may consider other healthcare related sales and or business to business sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business.
- Exemplary ability to listen, communicate and influence.
- Ability to travel as necessary, which may include nights and/or weekends.
- Strong understanding of spinal anatomy.
- Ability to make sales presentations with positive results.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.