The Region Sales Manager is responsible for selling robotic, imaging, and navigation products and affiliated services to hospitals within their aligned territory. This requires knowledge of selling disruptive capital technologies, the ability to build a team of advocates within each hospital, strong solution-based selling skills, and tenacity to insure sales objectives are consistently exceeded. Area Managers will have excellent presentation and capital selling skills. Finally, this individual will need to be a true collaborator with the ability to build meaningful relationships with the implant sales team. The Region Sales Manager will embody one team, one mission.
- Manage the complex sales process of selling disruptive capital technologies into new hospitals
- Implement market strategies and sales activities to exceed goals set by Senior Management
- Help promote a successful team culture centered on excellence, results, integrity, and trust
- Cultivate surgeon and executive support and generate market awareness to drive the sale of robotic, imaging, and navigation products and affiliated services while rapidly growing the customer install base
- Owning C-level interactions and negotiations
- Managing the installation process ensuring consistent utilization within the initial 90 days
- Develop in-depth knowledge of applicable spinal procedures and products
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Collaborate with implant team to identify both capital and implant targets to grow the overall Globus business
- Build and manage a robust system pipeline
- Handle contractual issues and coordinate system installation upon purchase approval
- Develop key opinion leader relationships with both surgeons and executives
- Forecast system sales
- Manage expenses within a budget
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years sales experience selling capital equipment in the healthcare industry, spine experience is a plus
- History of top sales performance exceeding, not meeting expectations, achieved “the right way”
- Knowledge of the operating room environment
- Ability to collaborate and influence across multiple sales divisions
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Success in introducing new technologies into a market is a plus
- C-level negotiation skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.