At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
Hours: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
The Janitor is a “hands on” position. The individual will be responsible for ensuring that all tasks are performed according to standards and completed on a daily basis. In addition, the Janitor will need to prioritize tasks and determine immediate needs.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Completing the following daily tasks in an efficient, timely manner:
- Thorough cleaning of the reception and the boardroom areas
- Cleaning of restrooms; Re-stocking restroom supplies
- Trash removal from all work areas
- Cafeteria clean up including loading/unloading/ running of dishwasher
- Vacuuming all carpeted work areas
- Dusting in work areas, including cubicles and blinds
- Mopping of floors, including spot cleaning
- Window washing
- Ensuring a clean working environment
- Assisting manager(s) with stocking of supplies
- Maintaining tidiness (spot trash removal) from parking lots.
- Performing seasonal maintenance as needed externally (water plants, snow removal, salting, etc.)
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Must be an Organized, Self -Motivated, Team Player
- Minimum of 1-3 years professional cleaning experience in a large facility
- Must possess a professional and dependable work attitude
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.