Compliance Manager Audits
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Compliance Manager Audits will work to effectively implement Globus’ Corporate Compliance Audit Program and Monitoring Program. The Compliance Manager Audits will be responsible for managing compliance and continued development of Globus’ Corporate Compliance Audit Program. The Compliance Manager will enhance processes and systems and assist in structuring programs to ensure the processes are efficient and comply with policies, codes, laws, and regulations impacting business operations.
This position will work to identify areas of risk utilizing regulatory guidance and benchmark tools and assist in developing action plans for improvement. The Compliance Manager will also provide feedback to appropriate parties regarding corrective action and provide recommendations for improvement.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing and implementing compliance auditing and monitoring programs
- Conducting compliance audits of company policies, activities and identified risk areas
- Investigating compliance related allegations
- Leading and supporting ad hoc compliance related projects
- Supporting business partners with specific compliance related issues
- Identifying and communicating compliance risks associated with commercial programs or practices
- Improving and streamlining processes and procedures
- Conducting training of Globus employees
- Supporting the project-based work of various departments and or divisions
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of seven (7) years of compliance or business experience
- Experience in medical device or healthcare markets is strongly preferred
- 7 years’ experience with healthcare compliance
- 7 years’ experience with auditing
- Demonstrated leadership and teaching ability; Strong project management and problem-solving experience as a member of a cross functional team
- Excellent written and oral presentation communication skills
- Ability to travel in the US as well as Internationally
- Strong understanding of healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and team player capable of working in a deadline dictated environment
- Able to handle multiple projects with varying deadlines and also an ability to adapt quickly to changing demands/needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.