At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Pricing Administrator will work in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and will be responsible for all aspects of assigned regional healthcare account pricing. The position will support assigned regional field sales Vice President, Area Directors, and sales representatives, and partner closely with internal departments to support the regional sales teams by providing accurate and timely pricing assistance.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Partnering with area Director of Corporate Accounts and Contract Administrator to ensure timely submission of all RFPs and RFIs within assigned territory
- Reviewing price files before sending to hospital and/or Contract Administrator for inclusion in RFPs and Agreements
- Coordinating new contract execution with the Contract Administration team to ensure all pricing parameters are correctly entered in Globus’ ERP system; including shipping, invoicing, and group parameters
- Supporting field sales in providing pricing and account data analyses; and accurate reporting and discrepancy resolution, working with department such as Accounts Receivable and Customer Service
- Coordinating with sales field to prepare pricing analyses for executive management review
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business and or a related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in a financial, sales, or pricing analysis role or similar position preferred; Specific experience with medical devices is a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills; MS Office experience
- Extensive sales database experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong problem resolution skills, written and verbal communications skills, and consistently display a high level of professional conduct
- Proven ability to analyze pricing and account data, provide accurate reporting and discrepancy resolution
- Analytical thinking skills and a mathematical aptitude with organized multitasking abilities with heavy workload
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.