At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Shipping Clerk is responsible for checking order accuracy, generating shipping labels, packing shipments and processing paperwork to ship with each request. The individual must be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Routinely, this position will be required to handle highly confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
Hours: 11:00 AM – 8:00 AM (half hour lunch; two 15-minute breaks)
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Shipping products with 100% accuracy; same day packing and shipping of all orders, set requests, and mailings
- Picking, Packaging, and shipping product literature to customers
- Checking inventory and ordering shipping material to ensure sufficient quantities are available
- Restocking all shipping material and prepare for the next business day
- Filing paperwork at the end of each business day
- Communicating all product concerns to Customer Service and Shipping Supervisor(s)
- Working closely with Product Development, Sales, Accounting, and other Operations departments
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience in shipping / receiving
- Proficient in MS Windows & Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven time management, organizational skills; strong attention to detail
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.