At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Sales Inventory Analyst will be responsible for maximizing the efficiency of commercially deployed inventory while ensuring inventory accessibility in their designated market. This position will report directly to the Senior Group Manager, Business Processes and work within cross functional teams between Operations, Finance, IT, Sales and Product Development.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyzing the performance of Field Sales in the use of Consigned Sets, Item Consignments and Loaners by acting to retrieve Inventory where not justified
- Functioning as a conduit/expediter at times when critical Inventory is needed to support specific surgeries and Loaners not available
- Maintaining database of business knowledge to support field with appropriate inventory
- Assisting in managing area’s trauma inventory to best support on-call customers and local trauma centers
- Maintaining accurate inventory records by following through on transfers, addressing and reconciling inventory discrepancies, and serving as a point person in the close-out process
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for evaluating inventory needs, ensure inventory is allocated to appropriately cover these needs
- Obtaining information regarding upcoming on-boarding that may require modification to forecasting
- Working with team members to assist in supporting inventory needs on a national level
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Management or related field
- Experience with Business Objects or similar reporting system
- Aggressive, goal-oriented individual with strong persuasive skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Multi-tasking abilities required for successful job completion
- Well organized, detail oriented and a team player capable of working in a deadline dictated environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficient in Microsoft Excel
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.