At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The ideal Financial Analyst will be a hard-working and motivated individual with a strong analytical and problem-solving background to complement our growing FP&A team. The primary focus of the Financial Analyst is to assist the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis in partnering with business leaders throughout the Company to provide financial insights that will help drive business objectives and keep management informed regarding changes impacting financial results. The Financial Analyst must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, and deadline driven. The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task. As Globus continues to grow, there will be new opportunities within the FP&A team for the Analyst to advance their career.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting the pricing department through development and analysis of pricing trends that provide insight and actionable recommendations, including:
- Developing a pricing analysis tool that gains end-user buy-in
- Partnering with VP of Corporate Accounts and Strategic Pricing to predict pricing impacts as a result of contract negotiations
- Partnering with the VP of Corporate Accounts and Strategic Pricing to develop analyses for price-setting strategies on a go-forward basis
- Preparing pricing analyses and narratives supporting pricing trends to support monthly/quarterly presentations to executive management/Board of Directors
- Maintaining and reporting results on a monthly basis by division, customer, product line, pricing group, region, etc.
- Creating ad-hoc and routine monthly reporting at the request of the pricing department that will support the department’s goals and areas of focus
- Supporting the sales organization through the development and maintenance of T&E expense budgets/limits for divisional sales leadership, including:
- Tracking spend against the budgets/limits
- Identifying risks and opportunities that affect the achievement of the budgets/limits
- Tracking assumptions built into the budget/limits
- Reporting budget/limit to actual results on a monthly basis to divisional sales leadership
- Meeting regularly with Director-level and higher members of the sales organization to review policy, policy impacts, and spending trends
- Assisting with efforts to increase efficiencies and automation, particularly in creating and maintaining dashboards and other analyses within OneStream XF platform
- Challenging business assumptions, develop alternative scenarios and assist in educating business partners on findings
- Collaborating with Globus Medical’s corporate accounting, costing, and finance groups to compile and analyze financial information and assist in effectively communicating results to senior management
- Assisting in driving operational improvements and support high visibility projects as needed.
- Proactively challenging the status quo and investigate issues independently and as a team
- Performing all tasks with an emphasis on developing automation and efficiency
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Mathematics
- 0-3 years of finance experience with strong data analysis skills necessary to perform the duties and responsibilities detailed above
- Strong understanding of financial concepts and basic understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Advanced Excel skills and strong presentation skills. An Excel proficiency test will be administered as part of the interview process
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines, work well under pressure and provide timely results
- Have a collaborative style and be able to work effectively across functional groups
- The ability to work independently and effectively interface with various levels of management is required
- Working knowledge of OneStream XF Platform, a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.