At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Treasury Analyst will play a key role in our day to day treasury, investment and risk management strategies. The candidate will work directly with the Senior Director, Tax and Treasury to gather, interpret, and use complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results. Responsibilities will include the preparation and distribution of accurate cash flow forecasts, review and analysis of bank structure and account set-ups, reviewing and analysing investment strategies in accordance with our investment policy, as well as the support and analysis of receivables, payables and global intercompany transactions denominated in US Dollars and other foreign currencies. In addition, the ideal candidate would have experience in financial covenant compliance as it relates to corporate debt obligations.
The ideal Treasury Analyst is a self-starter, detail-orientated, organized and deadline driven. The candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task. As Globus continues to grow, there will be opportunities for additional responsibility and we are committed to providing an environment that promotes career growth and development.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leading the development and distribution of the global cash flow forecast process
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of bank accounts, balances, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information
- Maintaining KYC compliance with treasury management partners
- Analyzing and preparing foreign exchange transactions
- Working directly with AP and AR processing teams to ensure accurate and efficient execution of cash transactions
- Supporting Standby Letters of Credit and bank guarantee requirements
- Performing variance analysis and reporting in support of the financial reporting process
- Ensuring an efficient banking structure to support the Company’s global operations
- Evaluating new banking products and services
- Assisting other finance and non-finance areas of the business in research and analysis;
- Assisting with internal auditor requests and SOX compliance; Direct assistance with special finance projects and analysis while continuing to create efficiencies
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 5+ years’ work experience in treasury/cash management or banking field preferred
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Accurate with a high attention to detail
- Proficient knowledge of business systems and Microsoft Office applications with strong functional knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with SAGE MAS500, MS D365 and/or OneStream reporting software a Plus
- Team player capable of working in a deadline dictated environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.