Quality Assurance Assistant
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Quality Assurance Assistant will be responsible for clerical duties, compliance duties, and creating quality metrics within the Quality Assurance department.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing data entry of Document Control such as SOPs, TUR s , NCMR, Complaints
- Creating and generating graphs, excel spreadsheets, and trending reports
- Scanning, filing, and reviewing physical inventory checks
- Constructing folders, databases, and file audits
- Participating in continuous improvement functions and implement changes for improvement
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of office experience, which includes filing, scanning, and data entry
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- Proven ability to evaluate and interpret technical data; audit experience preferred
- Strong typing skills, analytical skills, and problem-solving techniques
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability