Sales Talent Partner
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Talent Acquisition Partner will support our Robotics and Trauma Sales organizations in their pursuit to attract, hire, and successfully onboard Sales professionals into Globus Medical. The Talent Partner will be responsible for building and developing processes with hiring managers, and Sales Administration team to ensure adherence to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) laws and regulations. In addition, this position will support the tracking and disposition only of Spine Sales candidates for both Fast Track Associates and Associate Sales Representatives (this position will not directly recruit for Spine Sales).
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Partnering with Sales Administration team regarding the hiring and onboarding of candidates; Collaborating with key stakeholders to create a positive candidate experience through the recruitment process
- Dedicated contact for all Sales new hires; Maintaining excellent candidate care throughout the employees start date as the main face of Human Resources
- Performing full-life cycle recruitment for various levels of Robotics and Trauma Sales positions nationwide; Partnering with the Trauma and Robotics Sales leadership teams on recruitment strategies, recruitment planning/forecasting, interviewing best practices, and effective recruiting processes
- Thoroughly interviewing candidates and performing behavioral interviews for all sourced applicants
- Managing and tracking all recruitment activities within Globus’ Applicant Tracking System (ATS), SyncHR
- Working with recruitment agencies and external recruiters when necessary to identify and recruit candidates; Developing new partnerships and growing existing relationships with external recruitment partners
- Attending career fairs and helping to build the Globus brand on various college campuses nationwide, including military recruitment fairs
- Proactively partnering with HRBP when an employee or hiring manager issue is identified
- Assisting Talent Acquisition Coordinator with all new hire onboarding, paperwork, and special requests
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience; Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of the organization, employees and outside suppliers
- Proven success meeting hiring goals in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong planning skills with the ability to handle multiple priories simultaneously; Willingness to be flexible and to adapt quickly to changes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Strong MS Excel skills preferred
The following skill sets are preferred:
- Experience in Sales Recruiting, medical device or pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Experience with affirmative action plans & diversity recruitment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.