Marketing Content Specialist
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Marketing Content Specialist is responsible for content and communications strategy and execution. This role will create, write, and edit content for a wide range of marketing and communications projects in the voice and tone of product brand. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for storytelling, marketing experience and a proven record of developing downstream marketing initiatives and internal communication strategies.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Being accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Collaborating across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Reviewing editorial requirements including basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Researching, writing, editing, and publishing content for digital and print platforms that are innovative and directly relevant to customers. Articulating and implementing initiatives in alignment with our brand voice, style and tone
- Channeling management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution
- Measuring and optimizing content on a regular and ongoing basis
- Integrating content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand awareness
- Creating and managing digital marketing content including website copy, social media content, and email marketing and event promotion campaigns
- Collaborating with team members, including Creative Services, Marketing, Sales and Product Management to ensure a complete understanding of the vision for the final project
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Minimum of three years of experience in medical device or related field in Marketing in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Experience with the following programs is a plus: Hubspot, Google Analytics
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: Neurosurgery and/or Orthopedic Surgery
- Strong interpersonal relationship development skills; ability to develop trusting relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent listening and communication capabilities, both written and verbal
- Developed strategic thinker with the ability to coordinate diverse ideas and to formulate global, annualized strategic plans
- Extremely high attention to detail, measurement and reporting
- Innovative. Ability to recommend and implement new concepts and ideas
- Proactive problem-solver, capable of critical situation analysis
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to learn new systems
- Professional presence with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 15-20% of the time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.