Product Manager, Spine Robotics
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Product Manager of Spine Robotics will be responsible for the spine robotics portfolio of products within the Imaging, Navigation and Robotics division, including the ExcelsiusGPS® Revolutionary Robotic Navigation Platform. This product manager will manage the software, hardware and instrumentation for the spine robotics team, both released and future products, with a wide range of product development and marketing activities. This person needs to have strong self-starting qualities to independently manage coordination of multiple projects to ensure timely completion of tasks. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing and maintaining market analysis to properly position spine portfolio
- Obtaining market feedback from surgeons and other customers to determine functional and design specifications for new product development
- Managing software requirements and User Interface designs for spine software
- Creating business plan for commercial launch of new products
- Developing and maintaining promotional and training material for products
- Collaborating with brand management team to execute marketing strategy
- Managing inventory and forecasting for products in the field
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 3-6 years of experience in medical device or related field in Product Management in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: Capital Equipment, Software Management, JIRA, Spine
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 15-20% of the time
- Ability and willingness to attend labs/surgeries
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or stand for extend durations. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.