AR Collections Supervisor
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The AR Collections Supervisor will have daily oversight of the Collection Specialists to maintain department operational standards for Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), aged receivables and PO collection. The Supervisor will contribute information to strategic plans and reviews, and they will work to implement and maintain production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. Issue resolution, and identifying system improvements are key to the success in leading the group to the next level. In addition, the Collections Supervisor will provide constructive feedback to personnel/team on a recurring basis in order to motivate, grow and maintain productivity levels. The ideal candidate should be able to clearly articulate results, trends and ideas in formal presentations to management on a regular basis.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leading, motivating, and supporting the AR collection team to execute and accomplish the company’s strategic goals
- Developing positive relationships with customers, pricing management, and field sales management teams
- Ensuring maintenance of department standards for days sales outstanding, aged receivables and PO’s
- Actively monitoring and evaluating Daily/Weekly/Monthly metrics and take actions as needed to meet targets
- Analyzing and resolving administrative errors that are delaying invoicing or payments
- Providing or facilitating accurate reporting on trends/analysis, KPI’s, other metrics and recommend process improvements to management
- Organizing regular meetings with the AR staff to communicate information and guidance from company leadership and to review policies, procedures, and best practices
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs
- Providing direct assistance with special finance projects and analysis while continuing to create efficiencies
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Five years or more of collections supervisor experience
- Associates degree in Business or equivalent required; Bachelors degree in related field preferred
- Detail and analytically oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and customer focused
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Multi-tasking abilities required for successful job completion
- Thorough understanding of policies and procedures used in accounts receivable
- Well organized and team player capable of working in a deadline dictated environment
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.