At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of domestic and international assigned regional healthcare account contracts within the Contracts group. The position will support domestic and international assigned regional field sales and partner closely with internal departments, both domestically and internationally, to support the sales teams by providing accurate and timely contract assistance. The position handles the entire contract process from pre-contract through post-signature phases, and collaborates with the sales team and internal departments to ensure staff are informed of new contracts and changes or updates to existing contracts.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinating and preparing quality Purchase contracts and ensure timely, accurate and effective submissions of RFP’s, RFI’s, Tenders, and responses to all domestic and international assigned healthcare accounts
- Serving as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development, negotiation and execution stages
- Coordinating for field sales members on all aspects of healthcare account contracts to ensure all contracts are properly reviewed, redlined or revised for compliance with business terms and channeled through the Globus contract approval procedure in timely manner
- Interacting with Pricing Administration Team to ensure contract terms conform to pricing arrangement and final approved pricing is included in contract
- Administering and analyzing Purchase contracts within contract management database. Assuring accurate data entry of contract specifications and terms into database and completeness of all contracting processes
- Negotiating business terms and conditions within scope of responsibility. Ensuring contract provisions are clear and conform to company policy. Facilitating the approval process of all contract documents from pre-contract through post-signature phases as necessary
- Maintaining processes that provide timely notification of critical contract events (e.g. renewals, termination and due dates contained within the agreements)
- Reviewing and updating or extending existing contracts; preparing amendments
- Acting as a liaison to Pricing Committee and in-house executive management on all assigned healthcare account contract issues and assigned external healthcare account customers
- Following all procedures outlined in Globus Medical’s Quality Policy and Employee Handbook to ensure conformity with all laws, regulations and government agency guidelines
- This role may be involved in government contracting
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field is required; may consider an equivalent of relevant business experience and education
- 2-3 years’ experience in a contract administration, paralegal or similar position preferred. Specific experience with medical devices is a plus
- Understanding of basic contract administration principles and concepts
- Advanced WORD skills required
- Excellent relationship management skills required
- Excellent problem resolution skills, written and verbal communications skills, and consistently display a high level of professional conduct
- Results driven, able to self-direct and work independently while showing initiative
- Able to multi-task, pay close attention to detail and be flexible in a fast paced and growing organization
- Strong organizational and analytical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including optimism, diplomacy and flexibility, and the ability to interface effectively with personnel at many different levels throughout the company and with our customers and other business partners
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.