Area Sales Director, Total Joints
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Area Sales Director is responsible to ensure the effective growth of the Globus Medical Total Joint Reconstruction product line in the assigned territory by exceeding team sales goals and objectives. The AD is also expected to hire, lead, promote, train and mentor/coach the development and productivity of direct and indirect field sales reports within the assigned territory.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Recruiting and hiring effective sales personnel
- Developing and implementing an Area Business Plan
- Establishing and cultivating key customer relationships
- Achieving sales Areas Sales goals
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Strong desire to be an Impact Leader
- 3-5 years of previous Total Joint Orthopedic Sales Management experience is Preferred; will consider other highly successful Medical Device Sales Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven progressive history of successful territory development
- Proven previous leadership, teambuilding skills and abilities
- Well organized, detail oriented, proficient in accounting and sales analysis skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.