At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Receptionist will be responsible for greeting all visitors and answering incoming phone calls while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Additionally, this position is responsible for providing food and beverage services for all VIP guests and company meetings and or lunches. The Receptionist will routinely handle highly confidential information in a discreet, professional manner and provide a customer service approach with all interactions.
Hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors; Assisting guests upon arrival with proper badge and sign in distribution
- Answering incoming calls; Screening and routing calls to the appropriate person
- Supplying daily food and beverage and setting up in VIP suites and conference rooms
- Processing all food requests with vendors; Developing and maintaining relationships with outside caterers and vendors
- Reconciling internal paperwork against caterer invoices; submitting for final approval and payment
- Scheduling conference rooms for various meetings
- Updating company phone directory
- Assisting in ordering and distributing basic office supplies
- Opening and distributing mail
- Following up post meeting(s) to ensure meeting areas are returned standard (trash removed; dish washers run/emptied; furniture in proper place, etc.)
- Maintaining organized and stocked VIP suites & kitchens (i.e. cabinets, drawers, paper products, coffee, sugars, etc.)
- Maintaining inventory of all VIP beverages, snack and paper products
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 2+ years previous experience in a front desk/receptionist role is strongly preferred
- High School Diploma; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Proven Customer Service skills
- Detailed oriented and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Team player mentality; Ability to promote a collaborative, positive and professional work environment
- Working knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.