Associate Sales Analyst
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The International, Trauma, and INR Associate Sales Analyst will work closely with the Group Manager International, Trauma, and INR Sales Analysis and primary responsibility will be to assist in the execution of the onboarding of sales employee hires in accordance with the hiring and management program established by the company.
The International, Trauma, and INR Associate Sales Analyst will be a team player with strong communication skills to interact with the Sales Team, HR, Operations, IT and Product Development departments to ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining the sales organizational hierarchy, and make any changes to hires, terminations, or compensation plan changes
- Preparing and analyzing the activity of the new hires to form quarterly reports according to the program executed by Management
- Assisting in the drafting offer letters for new candidates
- Assisting on the onboarding of hiring and/or close outs of the sales team.
- Distributing and mailing onboarding materials for new hires
- Assisting in calculation sales commissions and bonus for the sales team
- Assisting in the development and implementation of sales quotas for the sales team
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field of study
- 2 years’ experience in related field
- Ability to organize and summarize large volumes of data in Excel
- Analytical, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Results-driven and comfortable handling multiple deadlines.
- Requires a demonstrated ability to be objective and use good judgment
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Well organized, detail-oriented team player with proven ability to multitask effectively
- Solid communication and organizational skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.