CNC Operator - Mill/Turn - 2nd Shift
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The CNC Operator will operate CNC Mill/Turn machines to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing.
Hours: 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM, Monday through Friday
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Measuring, inspecting, loading/unloading parts from CNC machine
- Implementing dimensional adjustments (offsets) as needed
- Accurately completing all quality control documentation and inspection sheets
- Assembling and inspecting product in accordance to all verbal and/or written instructions such as part drawings, traveler, work instructions, and process specifications
- Embracing Good Manufacturing Practices and inspection techniques each day; following all SOPs and safety regulations
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Able to perform visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts; strong attention to detail
- Intermediate Math skills in geometric and trigonometric formulas a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision; well organized and possesses the ability to multi-task
- Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value
- Excellent communication skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.