Quality Assurance Reviewer
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Quality Assurance Reviewer will work within the QA Operations department to provide review of device/product records to ensure compliance to applicable release criteria. The QA Reviewer will also ensure that completed documents are properly scanned, filed, and logged into Globus’s electronic record system.
Hours: 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM, Monday through Friday
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing batch record review and release functions
- Reviewing certificates of compliance or test reports
- Reviewing receiving inspection documentation
- Reporting non-conformances and discrepancies
- Generating Excel spreadsheets to record review activities
- Ensuring that completed batch records and other applicable Quality documents are scanned after completion
- Achieving targeted goals as set by the production schedule
- Following proper safety precautions and all SOPs
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with document review; familiarity with GMP and SOP’s to ISO standards a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self-starter with the ability to show initiative in assignments; willingness to continually strive to increase knowledge and skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and follow-up skills; Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking and maintaining attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.