Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (on-site)
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Senior TA Partner will work closely with hiring managers to fill various positions within Globus Medical including but not limited to: Product Development, Operations, and Quality. The TA Partner will be proactive and anticipate hiring needs based on volume and trends.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing full-life cycle recruiting for open positions including: developing successful recruitment strategies, sourcing & screening candidates, participating in onsite interviews, soliciting feedback, and extending/negotiating offers
- Partnering with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and the position qualifications and skills required to fill vacancies throughout company
- Leveraging and maintaining data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements
- Developing and sourcing a strong pipeline of candidates using a variety of methods including social media, job boards, LinkedIn, employee referrals, search agencies, etc.
- Teaming with approved external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates
- Learning all levels of the organization, and be able to make decisions and prioritize on behalf of the hiring teams
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in recruiting; Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience managing multiple requisitions for different types of roles while supporting different hiring managers
- Proven success meeting hiring deadlines in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to multitask and adapt quickly to change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- Experience recruiting medical device and highly technical backgrounds
- Experience in both corporate recruiting and agency
- Experience with affirmative action plans & diversity recruitment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.