At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Inventory Manager will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of our physical inventory in addition to working alongside the planning team to ensure our company objectives are achieved. The Inventory Manager will manage subordinate staff in their day today performance to ensure adequate inventory control, document control, assembly projection creation and job kitting.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing inventory integrity by implementing and maintaining a cycle count program and performing the proper inventory adjustments in conjunction with cost accounting group
- Managing daily projection creation for Assembly department based on customer purchase orders
- Managing the daily kitting of projected work orders to ensure daily targets for shipments are met
- Creating and managing controls to ensure that incoming inventory is well organized and controlled to sufficiently support production and the goals of the business
- Creating and managing controls to ensure works orders are correct, fully completed and that all stock has been allocated to the job correctly
- Managing assembly service requirements for active assembly work order
- Working with department managers as needed to ensure all controlled documents pertaining to kitted work orders are accurate
- Maintaining daily oversite of established major KPIs and reporting
- Writing and maintaining accurate written procedures for all main inventory control processes and functions
- Managing control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are identified addressed and resolved
- Assisting with implementing, directing and sustaining continuous improvement initiatives
- Assisting in employee hiring, training, performance evaluation, retention and termination activities
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with inventory management preferably in medical device
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related job experiences
- Possesses strong hands-on ability with good mechanical aptitude
- Working knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player capable of working in a deadline dictated environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.