Graphic Case Design Manager
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Graphic Case Design Manager will be a working lead responsible for managing all aspects of the graphic case design process as well as management of Graphic Case Design Group personnel. This role requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple departments and a drive to ensure that company objectives are met.
The Graphic Case Design Manager is tasked with ensuring that the group provides the best possible services to customers in Product Development by operating in an effective and efficient manner and by meeting business objectives and maintaining compliance with SOP’s, quality systems, and applicable regulations or guidelines.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervising Graphic Case Design employees
- Identifying opportunities for personnel training and development
- Developing and maintaining design standards
- Ensuring adherence to relevant SOP’s
- Maintaining the highest level of quality in accordance with company policies
- Maintaining, developing, implementing, and enforcing strategies to ensure effective knowledge transfer and retention (KT&R)
- Utilizing knowledge and information from all available sources to develop effective and efficient design strategies
- Working with Graphic Case Manufacturing and Product Development to ensure the successful completion of prototypes and drive production timelines
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Associate's degree in Engineering Technology, CAD Design, or related technical field required.
- CAD design experience is required, CREO is preferred
- Proven leadership ability
- Successful track record with project management
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment. Multi-tasking abilities for a successful job completion
- Well organized, detail oriented, and team player capable of working in a deadline dictated environment
- Ability to adequately represent and reflect company philosophy to customers internal and external
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.