At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The IT Technician will be responsible for providing technical support via phone, email, and web for Network and Software related issues. The individual is responsible for problem analysis, documentation, resolution and escalation.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing prompt and courteous technical support to customers via phone and e-mail
- Troubleshooting the support request using the available tools and resources while following the appropriate processes and procedures
- Documenting resolution scenarios and publish so that end users can refer for common troubleshooting FAQs
- Ensuring reported issues are tracked to closure in a timely fashion
- Participating in the creation and maintenance of troubleshooting, testing procedures, training materials and documentation
- Handling miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- Providing remote support to Field Sales using remote support tools
- Assisting in monitoring and tracking of IT Inventory
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, computer software, printers, and other peripherals
- Assisting in computer or office moves
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Windows Environment running Windows 11, Windows 10
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Access, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word), Adobe Acrobat, and Anti-Virus / Anti-Spyware software
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.