Production Raw Material Coordinator
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Production Raw Material Coordinator will be responsible for receiving, inspecting and pulling raw material components for Production Coordinators as well as maintain inventory cycle counts.
Hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM, Monday through Friday
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pulling all raw material for Coordinators to complete assignments
- Inspecting and receiving raw material from suppliers and other departments
- Maintaining inventory cycle counts
- Assisting when needed to backup Coordinator for initiating work orders, creating manufacturing documentation
- Processing reworks when needed
- Assembling medical device lots according to BOM document.
- Ensuring that all materials are maintained and issued in total conformity with the FDA and other government agencies
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 1-2 years of related work experience; High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with data entry; proficient in MS Windows & Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven time management, organizational skills; strong attention to detail
- Ability to function well under pressure and able to meet schedules and deadlines
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.