Senior Technology Lead
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Sr. Technology Lead works closely with business stakeholders and outside vendors to develop and maintain solutions consistent with company standards and industry best practices and serves as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all D365 FO design and development related issues, concerns, and needs. The Sr. Technology Lead customizes, integrates, develops workflows, performs system analyses, and provides ongoing support by leveraging out of the box functionality native to Dynamics 365 applications wherever possible and extends the platform using custom development and integrates between Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications and other systems
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing large complex deployments and configurations, system analysis and customization
- Overseeing MS D365 FO application system to include building, implementing, customizing and integrating current MS D365 FO seamlessly with existing infrastructure of the company
- Ensuring new systems and software integrations seamlessly connect to MS D365 FO
- Working alongside with other departments to identify, design, and implement solutions within ERP system
- Creating enterprise web portals for MS D365 FO applications
- Implementing workflows; identifying workflow types; implementing dialogs and custom actions; identifying when to use business process flows, workflow dialogs, and custom actions
- Maintaining and managing MS LCS along with any new or existing D365 FO Instances
- Testing, debugging and documenting code
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensuring Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in developing for AX/D365-F&O, X++ and MorphX
- Experience with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, Cash & Bank process areas, Budgeting, Consolidation, Production Control, Procurement and Sourcing, User Role-based Workflows
- Knowledge and experience with ERP software and business processes in Finance, Manufacturing and Warehousing
- Proficient with ASP.NET (C#) development within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 SDK including working knowledge of the ODATA and REST endpoints
- Understanding of AX Architecture including layers, models, and tiers
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database structures, SQL Server Reporting Services development, X++, extensions, event handlers, Data entity (DMF, OData) extension and development, Dual write
- Understanding of Microsoft LCS and cloud-hosted environments and Microsoft Power platform
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.