Medical Device Inspector
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
As the Medical Kit Assembler, you will be assembling medical kits that house our Spine and Trauma implants. The ideal candidate needs to have strong data entry and communication skills. The Medical Kit Assembler requires frequent communicating with the Logistics manager and the logistics department on arrival and departure of medical kits, updates on inventory supplies, and documentation of all products.
Hours: 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM, Monday through Friday
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assembling medical kits according to PIC slips
- Receiving, cleaning, inspecting, decontaminating when necessary, entering, and reprocessing returns and loaners
- Assisting the Returns Supervisor and Logistics Manager in inventory management
- Following all procedures outlined in Globus Medical’s quality policy and make sure that the logistics department is in total conformity with the FDA and other government agencies
- Organizing, completing, and filing paperwork
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High School diploma or GED; 1 to 2 years related experience
- Strong attention for detail; Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Data entry skills; must have knowledge of MS Excel & Outlook
- Critical thinking; problem solving abilities
- Must be able to follow and comply with safety and quality procedures
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.