Bone Bank Allografts is the distributor of the SteriGraft® line of high-quality bone and soft tissue allografts to medical professionals. BBA became a part of Globus Medical in 2014 and has continued to help doctors and their patients with over 1 million successful transplantations. Join us!
The Distribution Coordinator coordinates all aspects associated with the receipt, release, storage, and shipping of HCT/P’s received from Contracted Processing Laboratories (CPL) in accordance with BBA Standard Operating Procedures, AATB guidelines, and FDA regulations.
Hours: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receiving and Reconciling incoming HCT/P’s from CPL
- Storing work in progress HCT/P’s in appropriate climate controlled environments; stocking released HCT/P’s in appropriate bins in Final Product inventory
- Packaging and Shipping HCT/P’s to customers and track transit conditions and delivery verifications
- Completing sales orders and entering accurate tracking information into the database order form
- Assisting with inventory management, product traceability and production record maintenance
- Conducting routine cycle counts and physical inventories
- Maintaining Customer Owned Stock (COS) inventories and logs
- Receiving, storing, shipping, and destroying Autograft tissue as requested
- Conducting daily temperature verifications, weekly temperature graph wheel changes, and monthly alarm test checks for all inventory freezers
- Processing Return Good Authorizations (RGAs)
- Destroying expiring and/or out of specification (OOS) HCT/Ps
- Quarantining HCT/P’s as required
- Preparing orders, Inspecting, and Releasing supplies required to stage, store and ship HCT/Ps
- Performing Preventative Maintenance (PM) on freezers and schedule temperature monitoring equipment calibrations
- Initiating NCRs for Distribution Department equipment malfunctions
- Placing new equipment for area into operation as needed
- Initiating Change Notices through Document Control as needed
- Conducting weekly secured room cleanings
- Maintaining all tracking and equipment logs associated with standard operating functions
- Completing weekly Shipping & Receiving on-call as scheduled
- Executing end-of-day closing procedures
- Performing other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensuring Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to speak read and write in English
- Minimum 1 year working in a manufacturing, packaging, or shipping and inventory environment with product shipping and tracking experience
- Must have basic computer knowledge and skills with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft office Word and Excel
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Ability to remain focused on repetitive tasks
- The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.