Associate Spine Specialist
The Associate Spine Specialist will work together with the Spine Territory Manager and will have territory coverage, inventory management, and limited sales responsibilities. The Associate Spine Specialist will represent the company in accordance with the company’s quality policy and procedures.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gaining and consistently increasing product knowledge through formal sales training; surgeon speaker programs, attending surgeries/operating room visits, and industry research
- Meeting or exceeding all sales goals and objectives assigned
- Conducting sales calls to promote, sell, and service Globus Medical products and services to existing and competitive customers based on a strategic plan
- Assisting the Spine Territory Manager on field calls for assigned geography and address and problems that arise on the account
- Performing field ride along with the Area Director and Spine Territory Manager on a regular basis
- Developing and increasing customer base and continually enhance Globus product market share within assigned territory
- Providing feedback regularly on topics such as product development opportunities, new target accounts, sales performance, and market feedback
- Maintaining conduct that is aligned with company quality policy and procedures, and protects confidentiality with proprietary information
- Staying current with all compliance training requirements
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 1-2 years’ successful spine sales experience preferred, may consider other healthcare related sales and or business to business sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business
- Exemplary ability to listen, communicate and influence
- Ability to travel as necessary, which may include nights and/or weekends
- Strong understanding of spinal anatomy
- Ability to make sales presentations with positive results
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.