Senior HRIS Manager
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them. Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Senior HRIS Manager is responsible for ensuring that Human Resources Information Systems support organizational and operational effectiveness, while fully-complying with local, state, and federal laws and regulations. This includes implementing HR software, enacting continuous improvement based on changing business requirements, maintaining information systems and employee databases, administering organizational charts and compiling, analyzing and distributing HR reports.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain information systems and employee data
- Develop and implement a record retention process for handling documents and employee files
- Compile and analyze employee data to provide decision support to help drive the business in areas such as talent acquisition, talent management, talent development, employee engagement, and retention
- Develop, automate, maintain and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly HR reports
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of the HRIS database and develop strategies for improving and further leveraging system processes
- Oversee HRIS interface requirements with third-party systems
- Research and resolve HRIS process flaws; recommend solutions or alternative methods to meet requirements
- Manage mapping/programming of all HRIS tables to ensure accurate data capture that enables reporting
- Ensure HRIS procedures are documented and compliant with company policies, regulations and best practices
- Ensure the company and its HR systems are compliant with all applicable regulations impacting the department, company and industry
- Lead the implementation of new software—executing strategies for managing organizational change
- Establish and document payroll policies, procedures and auditing controls
- Provide troubleshooting, support and training for HRIS users
- Ensure proper governmental reporting and compliance
- Create, maintain, and circulate organizational charts, contained with HRIS.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or human resource management (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of human resources experience, with deep expertise in developing, deploying and maintaining Human Resource Information Systems
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of human resources business processes and practices
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment
- Ability to establish relationships across the organization and at various hierarchical levels
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.