At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Receiving Clerk’s role will be responsible for the functions of in-bound product receiving, product quality inspection, part packaging & labeling, documentation verification, and various transaction processing. The position requires a high level of accuracy, excellent interpersonal skills, and dependability. The Receiving Clerk must be able to collaborate with others and work in a face-paced environment.
Hours: 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM, Monday through Friday
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receiving, packaging and labeling of all vendor supplied products
- Following all standard operating procedures for the Receiving Department
- Performing receiving functions to verify part, quantity, and documentation are accurate
- Performing data entry functions to record material process completion
- Labeling and packaging product using various labeling/packaging equipment
- Verifying documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Etching Products as needed
- Performing quality inspections as trained
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High School diploma or GED; equivalent along with 1 to 2 years related experience
- Excellent work ethic, enthusiastic, dependable, detail oriented, and flexible for varied work assignments
- Strong written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; Advanced MS Excel and strong presentation skills preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.