Sales Support Associate
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
Hours: 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM, Monday through Friday
The Sales Support Associate works in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that works closely with other internal departments in support of Field Sales. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the customer product transactions in an accurate and efficient manner while maintaining a high level of communication with Field Sales.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creating and maintaining customer accounts via phone support and data order entry of all phone, fax and email orders
- Working with Field Sales to obtain and verify delivered orders
- Ensuring accuracy by communicating with Field Sales about any question or discrepancy
- Serving as the primary contact for Field Sales, distributors, and hospitals with 100% accuracy and satisfaction in a timely manner and in accordance with company guidelines
- Processing loaner set inventory daily, and verify accuracy with every set that ships
- Processing consignment inventory upon receiving necessary approvals, and verify accuracy with every item and set that ships
- Coordinating movement of inventory in the field when requested and approved
- Providing reports of Field Sales and distributor consignment inventory as requested
- Initiating RMA’s and product complaints in a timely manner
- Communicating any and all product concerns to Manager, Quality, Accounting, and Product Development Management as necessary
- Following all procedures outlined in Globus Medical’s Quality Policy and Employee Handbook to ensure total conformity with the FDA and other government agencies
- Assisting Shipping Dept. as needed, possibly daily;
- Evening and weekend work, as requested
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 2 years of experience in a fast-paced Sales, Accounting or Customer Service environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, will consider an equivalent relevant business experience and education in lieu of degree
- Proven problem resolution skills in customer relationship management, pricing, quality, P.O.’s, billing, returns, credits, shipping, etc.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Well organized; high level of attention to detail
- Analytical skills and a mathematical aptitude
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.