At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them. Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Brand Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing the strategic marketing plan for assigned market segments within Globus Medical. As such, this role will define the targets, positioning, strategy and tactical plan to deliver revenue growth. This role will create, write, and edit content for a wide range of marketing and communications projects in the voice and tone of product brand. Qualified candidates possess a passion for storytelling, marketing experience and a proven record of developing upstream and downstream marketing initiatives and internal communication strategies. This person needs to have strong self-starting qualities to manage coordination of multiple projects to ensure timely completion of tasks. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Must be enthusiastic, positive, even tempered and have strong skills in areas of dependability, interpersonal relationships, communications, organization, flexibility and sound judgment.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Defining business objectives, marketing objectives, targets, positioning, marketing strategies and tactical plans to deliver and exceed spine revenue targets
- Creating strategies to drive surgeon and hospital awareness and to empower the sales force, and executing these strategies with excellence
- Developing strong partnerships with product development and working to sustain and increase product success
- Responsible for all content marketing initiatives aimed at increasing traffic, engagements, and leads that results in sales and customer retention
- Collaborating across departments and organizational boundaries to produce a marketing strategy and editorial plan that is cost-effective and meets business objectives
- Researching, writing, editing, and publishing content for digital and print platforms that are innovative and directly relevant to customers
- Articulating and implementing initiatives in alignment with our brand voice, style and tone
- Managing all supporting social channels, including email and newsletter distribution, as well as digital content hubs
- Leading creative briefing sessions, material development, and overall promotional presence for assigned product segments
- Collaborating with team members, including Creative Services, Marketing, Sales and Product Management to ensure a complete understanding of the vision for the final project
- Using analytical methods and metrics to evaluate all marketing programs for continuous improvement
- Executing a growth strategy that involves both internal and external education programs and efforts to engage surgeons
- Collaborating with sales management and product development for the development of sales training and marketing strategy
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies
- Ensuring compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and upholding the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a fast-paced environment in medical devices or a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Experience with the following programs is a plus: HubSpot, Google Analytics
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Proven success with content creation, web strategy, major social media platforms, data and benchmarking analysis
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the field and understands their unmet needs
- Experience leading the development of brand campaigns to drive brand awareness
- Experience contributing to and leading key elements of new product introductions
- Ability to travel up to 15-20% of the time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.