Associate Total Joints Specialist
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Associate Total Joints Specialist will work together with the Total Joints Territory Manager and will have territory coverage, inventory management, and limited sales responsibilities. The Associate Total Joints Specialist will represent the company in accordance with the company’s quality policy and procedures.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gaining and consistently increasing product knowledge through formal sales training; surgeon speaker programs, attending surgeries/operating room visits, and industry research
- Meeting or exceeding all sales goals and objectives assigned
- Under the direction of a Total Joints Territory Manager, conducting sales calls to promote, sell, and service Globus Medical products and services to existing and competitive customers based on a strategic plan
- Assisting the Total Joints Territory Manager on field calls for assigned geography and address and problems that arise on the account
- Performing field ride along with the Area Director and Total Joints Territory Manager on a regular basis
- Developing and increasing customer base and continually enhance Globus product market share within assigned territory
- Regularly providing feedback on topics such as product development opportunities, new target accounts, sales performance, and market feedback
- Maintaining conduct that is aligned with company quality policy and procedures, and protects confidentiality with proprietary information
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 1-2 years’ successful Total Joints, healthcare related or business to business sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong understanding of orthopedic anatomy preferred
- Exemplary ability to listen, communicate and influence
- Ability to travel as necessary, which may include nights and/or weekends
- Ability to make sales presentations with positive results
- Ability to carry instrument/implant sets up to 30 pounds
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.