Equipment Financing Specialist
At Globus Medical, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients with musculoskeletal disorders. Our team is inspired by the needs of these patients, and the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them. We embrace a culture of exceptional response by partnering with researchers and educators to transform clinical insights into tangible solutions. Our solutions improve the techniques and outcomes of surgery so patients can resume their lives as quickly as possible.
The (INR) Equipment Financing Specialist will be a key contributor to sales financing success in Globus’s Imaging, Navigation, and Robotics (INR) business unit as we continue to scale our growing Enabling Technologies business.
The main focus is to support the global INR sales force and their customers by developing, structuring, proposing, contracting, and managing financing solutions that underpin the sales of capital equipment, maintenance service, and consumables in our global markets. This role will also support the general Sales Finance activities of the INR Commercial Operations group.
This position is member of a 5-person team and will work collaboratively with the global INR sales force, and with internal partners in Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Customer Service, Finance, Legal, Logistics, Marketing, Pricing, and Tax, and with external partners in the equipment finance industry.
Equipment Financing Solutions Deployment
- Support INR customers with financing solutions for equipment, service, and implant deals.
- Evaluate, structure, propose, and manage a mix of on-book and off-book (Third Party Financier) solutions.
- Solution offerings will include loans, leases, multi-element “bundled” financings, and term rentals.
- Understand and communicate revenue recognition considerations for every financing solution.
- Ensure that every financing solution presented offers satisfactory deal profitability to Globus.
Financier Partner Collaborations
- Collaborate with external Financier partners in preparing their financing solutions for INR deals.
- Participate in regular calls with INR Sales leaders and Financier partners to optimize their collaborations.
- Support development of new financing solution offerings from Financiers in USA and International markets.
Financial, Compliance, and Credit Risk Management
- Conduct review and analysis of customer credit-worthiness for proposed financing solutions.
- Collaborate with AR team and other Finance colleagues in assessment of deal and portfolio risks.
- Engage with key internal stakeholders and customers to manage portfolio credit concerns.
- Ensure compliance with all company guidelines in structuring new deal originations.
Portfolio Management and Reporting
- Maintain accurate records of all customer financing activities for internal reporting purposes.
- Prepare and present on-book portfolio reports to Finance and Sales leaders on a periodic basis.
- Engage with Sales teams to provide periodic reporting on customer performance in on-book deals.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and reports on customer financing activities upon request.
- Support all INR Commercial Operations deal activities including quoting & managing cash sale offerings.
- Engage in problem-solving and business support activities with key internal stakeholders as directed.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders internally & externally to ensure seamless interactions.
Commitment to Globus Company Values
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies.
- Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- University / college degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in equipment leasing/vendor finance
- Ideally experienced in supporting capital equipment sales with creative financial solutions
- Previous experience working directly with field sales teams a plus
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, strong Excel skills
Our Life Moves Us philosophy is built on four values: Passionate About Innovation, Customer Focused, Teamwork, and Driven.
- Passionate about Innovation: Improving patient care by delivering advanced technology to our customers is at the core of what we do. We are passionate in our role in improving the lives of patients by continuously developing better solutions
- Customer Focused: We listen to our customers’ needs and respond with a sense of urgency
- Teamwork: Working together, anything is possible. We value every person on our team and treat each other with respect. We are accountable to one another and support each other. Together, we make each other stronger
- Driven: We pursue our mission with energy and passion. We are nimble, results-oriented and decisive. We overcome obstacles that arise in our quest to deliver solutions that will improve the lives of our customers and patients.
The physical demands listed here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Required to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Required to possess specific visons abilities, including: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and capacity to adjust focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Globus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.