Accounts Payable Systems Administrator
At Globus Medical, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients with musculoskeletal disorders. Our team is inspired by the needs of these patients, and the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them. We embrace a culture of exceptional response by partnering with researchers and educators to transform clinical insights into tangible solutions. Our solutions improve the techniques and outcomes of surgery so patients can resume their lives as quickly as possible.
The Accounts Payable Systems Administrator is responsible for a wide range of functions including but not limited to integrating data between financial systems, leveraging best practices of accounting software, and enhancing current setup through rigorous analysis while adhering to high standards of moral conduct. This individual works with other groups in the finance department as necessary seeking approval where necessary in order to ensure that vendors are paid promptly and accurately. The role requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Must be enthusiastic, positive, even tempered and have strong skills in areas of organization, dependability, interpersonal relations, flexibility and professionalism. Must handle highly confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
- Primary focus is on cross functional and system data integrity. This is accomplished to a large degree through Power Automate, Microsoft Forms, and SharePoint
- Administers and maintains the Accounts Payable systems to the extent that role allows considering compliance and checks and balances. Systems include SAP Concur, Microsoft Dynamics AX, and Sage, ensuring optimal performance and functionality
- Handles large sets of data efficiently, including importing, exporting, and cleansing data to maintain accuracy and integrity
- Generates and analyzes comprehensive reports related to Accounts Payable processes, providing insights into financial performance and trends. Report findings to the Accounts Payable Manager
- Diagnoses and resolves technical issues related to Accounts Payable systems, collaborating with IT support, as needed
- Implements automation solutions to streamline Accounts Payable processes, reducing manual efforts and increasing efficiency
- Manages integrations between Accounts Payable systems and other financial or ERP systems to ensure seamless data flow
- Coordinates and executes system upgrades and enhancements, staying current with the latest features and improvements. Seek approval and test for all scenarios
- Ensures data security and compliance with relevant regulations in Accounts Payable processes and system operations
- Monitors system performance, identify areas for improvement, and implement changes with vetted approval to optimize efficiency
- Creates and maintains comprehensive documentation for system configurations, processes, and troubleshooting procedures
- Stays abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in Accounts Payable and system administration
- Adheres to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensures Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Represents the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Associate Degree preferred. High School Diploma required
- 3+ years of progressive experience in Accounts Payable. Preferably in a shared services environment
- Experience in Concur SAP, AppZen, Sage, AX, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook
- Positive, team-oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced critical thinking and problems-solving skills
Our Life Moves Us philosophy is built on four values: Passionate About Innovation, Customer Focused, Teamwork, and Driven.
- Passionate about Innovation: Improving patient care by delivering advanced technology to our customers is at the core of what we do. We are passionate in our role in improving the lives of patients by continuously developing better solutions
- Customer Focused: We listen to our customers’ needs and respond with a sense of urgency
- Teamwork: Working together, anything is possible. We value every person on our team and treat each other with respect. We are accountable to one another and support each other. Together, we make each other stronger
- Driven: We pursue our mission with energy and passion. We are nimble, results-oriented and decisive. We overcome obstacles that arise in our quest to deliver solutions that will improve the lives of our customers and patients.
The physical demands listed here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Required to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Required to possess specific visons abilities, including: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and capacity to adjust focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Globus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.