Associate Spine Specialist
At Globus Medical, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients with musculoskeletal disorders. Our team is inspired by the needs of these patients, and the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them. We embrace a culture of exceptional response by partnering with researchers and educators to transform clinical insights into tangible solutions. Our solutions improve the techniques and outcomes of surgery so patients can resume their lives as quickly as possible.
The Associate Spine Specialist will work together with the Spine Territory Manager and will have territory coverage, inventory management, and limited sales responsibilities. The Associate Spine Specialist will represent the company in accordance with the company’s quality policy and procedures.
- Gains and consistently increases product knowledge through formal sales training; surgeon speaker programs, attends surgeries/operating room visits, and industry research
- Meeting or exceeds all sales goals and objectives assigned
- Conducts sales calls to promote, sells, and services Globus Medical products and services to existing and competitive customers based on a strategic plan
- Assists the Spine Territory Manager on field calls for assigned geography and address and problems that arise on the account
- Performs field ride along with the Area Director and Spine Territory Manager on a regular basis
- Develops and increases customer base and continually enhances Globus product market share within assigned territory
- Provides feedback regularly on topics such as product development opportunities, new target accounts, sales performance, and market feedback
- Maintains conduct that is aligned with company quality policy and procedures, and protects confidentiality with proprietary information
- Stays current with all compliance training requirements
- Adheres to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensures Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Represents the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- 1-2 years’ successful spine sales experience preferred, may consider other healthcare related sales and or business to business sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business
- Exemplary ability to listen, communicate and influence
- Ability to travel as necessary, which may include nights and/or weekends
- Strong understanding of spinal anatomy
- Ability to make sales presentations with positive results
Our Life Moves Us philosophy is built on four values: Passionate About Innovation, Customer Focused, Teamwork, and Driven.
- Passionate about Innovation: Improving patient care by delivering advanced technology to our customers is at the core of what we do. We are passionate in our role in improving the lives of patients by continuously developing better solutions
- Customer Focused: We listen to our customers’ needs and respond with a sense of urgency
- Teamwork: Working together, anything is possible. We value every person on our team and treat each other with respect. We are accountable to one another and support each other. Together, we make each other stronger
- Driven: We pursue our mission with energy and passion. We are nimble, results-oriented and decisive. We overcome obstacles that arise in our quest to deliver solutions that will improve the lives of our customers and patients.
The physical demands listed here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Required to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Required to possess specific visons abilities, including: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and capacity to adjust focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Globus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.