Sales Support Associate
At Globus Medical, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients with musculoskeletal disorders. Our team is inspired by the needs of these patients, and the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them. We embrace a culture of exceptional response by partnering with researchers and educators to transform clinical insights into tangible solutions. Our solutions improve the techniques and outcomes of surgery so patients can resume their lives as quickly as possible.
The Sales Support Associate works in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that works closely with other internal departments in support of Field Sales. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the customer product transactions in an accurate and efficient manner while maintaining a high level of communication with Field Sales.
Hours: 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
- Creates and maintains customer accounts via phone support and data order entry of all phone, fax and email orders
- Works with Field Sales to obtain and verify delivered orders
- Ensures accuracy by communicating with Field Sales about any question or discrepancy
- Serves as the primary contact for Field Sales, distributors, and hospitals with 100% accuracy and satisfaction in a timely manner and in accordance with company guidelines
- Processes loaner set inventory daily, and verify accuracy with every set that ships
- Processes consignment inventory upon receiving necessary approvals, and verifies accuracy with every item and set that ships
- Coordinates movement of inventory in the field when requested and approved
- Provides reports of Field Sales and distributor consignment inventory as requested
- Initiates RMA’s and product complaints in a timely manner
- Communicates any and all product concerns to Manager, Quality, Accounting, and Product Development Management as necessary
- Follows all procedures outlined in Globus Medical’s Quality Policy and Employee Handbook to ensure total conformity with the FDA and other government agencies
- Assists Shipping Dept. as needed, possibly daily;
- Evening and weekend work, as requested
- Adheres to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Represents the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- 2 years of experience in a fast-paced Sales, Accounting or Customer Service environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, will consider an equivalent relevant business experience and education in lieu of degree
- Proven problem resolution skills in customer relationship management, pricing, quality, P.O.’s, billing, returns, credits, shipping, etc.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Well organized; high level of attention to detail
- Analytical skills and a mathematical aptitude
- Advanced critical thinking and problems-solving skills
Our Life Moves Us philosophy is built on four values: Passionate About Innovation, Customer Focused, Teamwork, and Driven.
- Passionate about Innovation: Improving patient care by delivering advanced technology to our customers is at the core of what we do. We are passionate in our role in improving the lives of patients by continuously developing better solutions
- Customer Focused: We listen to our customers’ needs and respond with a sense of urgency
- Teamwork: Working together, anything is possible. We value every person on our team and treat each other with respect. We are accountable to one another and support each other. Together, we make each other stronger
- Driven: We pursue our mission with energy and passion. We are nimble, results-oriented and decisive. We overcome obstacles that arise in our quest to deliver solutions that will improve the lives of our customers and patients.
The physical demands listed here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Required to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Required to possess specific visons abilities, including: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and capacity to adjust focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Globus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.