At Globus Medical, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients with musculoskeletal disorders. Our team is inspired by the needs of these patients, and the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them. We embrace a culture of exceptional response by partnering with researchers and educators to transform clinical insights into tangible solutions. Our solutions improve the techniques and outcomes of surgery so patients can resume their lives as quickly as possible.
Provides full cycle human resources support to internal client groups. Consults and partners with management to provide advice and counsels to ensure uniformity of HR Practices aligned with department and company objectives. Participates in implementing HR policies, procedures, and programs and day-to-day administration of HR processes with client groups.
- Aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units
- Communicates needs proactively with our HR department and business management, and develop integrated solutions
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business groups, including understanding financial goals, mid-range and long-term strategic plans, culture and competition
- Provides day-to-day onboarding and performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Identifies training needs for business groups, including assessing and executing individual coaching opportunities
- Applies principles, concepts, practices and standards of a professional field to complete a variety of on-going assignments and projects
- Analyzes quantitative information and applies professional judgment to resolve a variety of moderately complex problems
- Works on problems of moderate scope; exercises judgment and independently identifies next steps
- Builds productive internal/external relationships; actively represents area in inter-departmental projects
- Impacts team effectiveness through the quality of own work and potentially the work of others
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Adheres to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies.
- Ensures Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Represents the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Preferred PHR or SHRM-CP Certification
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws
- Strong client management and business literacy skills
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Conflict management skills capability
Our Life Moves Us philosophy is built on four values: Passionate About Innovation, Customer Focused, Teamwork, and Driven.
- Passionate about Innovation: Improving patient care by delivering advanced technology to our customers is at the core of what we do. We are passionate in our role in improving the lives of patients by continuously developing better solutions
- Customer Focused: We listen to our customers’ needs and respond with a sense of urgency
- Teamwork: Working together, anything is possible. We value every person on our team and treat each other with respect. We are accountable to one another and support each other. Together, we make each other stronger
- Driven: We pursue our mission with energy and passion. We are nimble, results-oriented and decisive. We overcome obstacles that arise in our quest to deliver solutions that will improve the lives of our customers and patients.
The physical demands listed here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Required to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Required to possess specific visons abilities, including: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and capacity to adjust focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Globus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.