Sales Support Associate
The Sales Support Associate works in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that works closely with other internal departments in support of Field Sales. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the customer product transactions in an accurate and efficient manner while maintaining a high level of communication with Field Sales. Must be detail oriented with a strong work ethic focused on providing a positive customer experience. This position is primarily responsible for accurate product order entry within company’s guidelines and Globus Medical Quality policy.
· Create and maintain customer accounts via phone support and data order entry of all phone, fax and email orders.
· Work with Field Sales to obtain and verify delivered orders.
· Ensure accuracy by communicating with Field Sales about any question or discrepancy.
· Serve as the primary contact for Field Sales, distributors, and hospitals with 100% accuracy and satisfaction in a timely manner and in accordance with company guidelines.
· Process loaner set inventory daily, and verify accuracy with every set that ships.
· Process consignment inventory upon receiving necessary approvals, and verify accuracy with every item and set that ships.
· Coordinate movement of inventory in the field when requested and approved.
· Provide reports of Field Sales and distributor consignment inventory as requested.
· Initiate RMA’s and product complaints in a timely manner.
· Communicate any and all product concerns to Manager, Quality, Accounting, and Product Development Management as necessary.
· Follow all procedures outlined in Globus Medical’s Quality Policy and Employee Handbook to ensure total conformity with the FDA and other government agencies.
· Other special projects and duties as assigned.
· Assist Shipping Dept. as needed, possibly daily.
· Required to work some evenings and weekends, as requested
· Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
· Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
· College degree is preferred, will consider an equivalent relevant business experience and education in lieu of degree.
· 2 years of previous experience in a fast paced Sales, Accounting or Customer Service environment.
· Advanced computer skills with particular strength in MS Office, Excel. Should have proven ability to learn new technologies.
· A high level of attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· A high level of professional conduct and work ethic.
· Proven problem resolution skills in customer relationship management, pricing, quality, P.O.’s, billing, returns, credits, shipping, etc.
· Analytical skills and a mathematical aptitude with organized multitasking abilities.
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. This position requires the candidate to have the ability to lift sets, pull and push carts, load sets, bend, and reach etc.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.