Description: Our mission is to deliver cutting‐edge technology, research and innovative solutions, to promote healing in patients with musculoskeletal disorders. As a Machinist at Globus Medical, you will work in a state‐of-the‐art production facility. Our fully‐equipped machining, milling and turning operations includes:
- CNC 3, 4 & 5 Axis Milling Center
- CNC Multi‐Axis Swiss‐Type Lathes
- Wire EDM Machines
- Mastercam Programming Stations
The CNC Machinist- Swiss Lathe will operate CNC Swiss Lathe machines to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing.
We are hiring for 1st and 2nd shifts!
- Monday-Friday- 7:30am-3:30pm
- Monday-Friday- 3:00pm-11:30pm
We have openings at our two Manufacturing facilities:
- 1111 Adams Avenue, Eagleville, PA
- 2550 General Armistead Avenue, Audubon, PA
- Load/unload parts from machine. Measure and inspect. Make dimensional adjustments (offsets). Resolve and communicate problems/issues to attention of Group manager.
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets.
- Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks.
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals.
- Learn Good Machining Practices, programming code, tooling, setups, and inspection techniques
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
- Ability to read part drawings.
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capability to operate multiple machines.
- Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value.
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
- Intermediate Math skills in geometric and trigonometric formulas a plus.
- Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail.
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to grow with the company.
To learn more about these positions and what it’s like to work at Globus, click on the link below:
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.