The responsibility of the Spine Specialist is to market and promote Globus Medical assigned products within the guidelines of the company Quality Policy and procedures in assigned territory. The sales goals and objectives assigned will be met and exceeded by having a full knowledge of Globus products, offerings, and surgical techniques, understanding the customer needs and professionally positioning Globus Medical products above the competition to fulfill those needs.
- Meet or exceed all sales goals and objectives assigned in assigned territory.
- Gain and consistently increase product knowledge through formal sales training; surgeon speaker programs, attending surgeries/OR visits, and industry research
- Maintain conduct that is aligned with company quality policy, and protects confidentiality with proprietary information.
- Communicate new ideas, etc promptly to product development
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed.
- Develop thorough knowledge and understanding of all Globus Medical products and major competitors in all product areas.
- Regularly provide feedback on topics such as product development opportunities, new target accounts, sales performance, and market feedback.
- Develop relationships with key spine surgeon customers.
- Maintain Consignments and Loaner inventory, moving loaner sets between accounts as needed.
- Create and implement an annual business plan with quarterly updates.
- Stays current with all compliance training requirements.
- Manage travel expenses within budget.
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years’ medical device sales or surgical related products experience.
- Exemplary ability to listen, communicate and influence.
- Ability to travel as necessary, which may include nights and/or weekends.
- Manual dexterity is essential.
- Strong computer skills – MS Office.
- Ability to make sales presentations with positive results.
- Strong understanding of spinal anatomy.
- Operating room experience preferred.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.