The Clinical Specialist is responsible for supporting all Imaging, Navigation, Robotics products and affiliated services. In addition, the Clinical Specialist Rep will support internal INR training and labs. This requires knowledge of the operating room and working within a team to support selling and training activities. This person must be a self-starter and have the ability to create value within the role for both the organization and customer. Finally, this individual will need to be a true collaborator with the ability to build meaningful relationships with both the capital and implant sales teams. The Clinical Specialist will embody one team, one mission.
- Develop in depth technical knowledge of Imaging, Navigation, Robotics products as well as applicable procedures, anatomy, and implant products.
- Provide educational support for new surgeons, OR staff and administrators during INR system installations and ongoing customer needs
- Provide ongoing INR education to Globus Implant Peers prior to capital installation and ongoing
- Help promote a successful team culture centered on excellence, results, integrity, and trust
- Cultivate surgeon support and generate market awareness around INR products and affiliated services
- Support the installation process ensuring consistent utilization within the initial 90 days
- Collaborate with implant team to identify both capital and implant targets to grow the overall Globus business
- Assist with the development of key opinion leader surgeons
- Manage expenses within budget
- Additional Responsibilities for Audubon-based CSR
- Provide comprehensive hands on training to potential and existing customers through cadaver and bio-skill labs
- Further develop curriculum for the following: Bio Skills Labs, Implant Team Training, and all customer training. Continually evaluate curriculum and look for opportunities to enhance.
- Owner and keeper of the robotic space within the cadaver lab.
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
- Bachelor’s Degree with excellent academic achievement
- Minimum 2 years clinical support or relevant experience in the healthcare industry, spine experience is a plus
- History exceeding, not meeting expectations
- Knowledge of the operating room environment
- Ability to collaborate and influence
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Success in supporting new and disruptive technologies in a market is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 60%
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.