At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
Our Talent Acquisition team is growing! The Manufacturing Recruiter will work closely with our Operations, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing divisions to fill high volume positions within Globus, as well as other functional areas. The Recruiter will be proactive and anticipate hiring needs based on volume and quarterly trends, as well as working to implement best recruiting practices across the organization.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing full-life cycle recruitment for high volume positions including: developing successful recruitment strategies, pipelining & screening candidates, participating in onsite interviews, soliciting feedback, and extending/negotiating offers
- Thoroughly screening candidates and performing behavioral interviews; Providing guidance and coaching to candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process
- Providing talent solutions by developing a strong understanding of the business and meeting with divisional leaders to discuss hiring objectives
- Consulting and advising hiring managers on candidate offers relative to the position’s level, market analysis, and internal equity; Negotiating compensation, creating offer letters, performing reference checks and advising on Globus’ relocation policy/agreement when necessary
- Working with recruitment agencies and external recruiters to identify and recruit candidates; Developing new partnerships and growing existing relationships with external recruitment partners
- Assisting with Globus’ university recruitment programs; attending career fairs and helping to build the Globus brand on various high school and college campuses nationwide
- Managing and tracking all recruitment activities within Globus’ Applicant Tracking System (ATS), SyncHR
- Participating in special projects related to the Talent Acquisition function
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience; Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with Application Tracking Systems (SyncHR preferred), HRIS system experience a plus
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of the organization, employees and outside suppliers
- Proven success meeting hiring goals in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong planning skills with the ability to handle multiple priories simultaneously; willingness to be flexible and to adapt quickly to changes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Strong MS Excel skills preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.