At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Exhibits Manager will be responsible for the planning, coordination and budget of all domestic and international tradeshows and Surgeon society meetings from strategic planning through logistics. This role requires interaction with various levels of management in marketing, product development, and sales as well as Key Opinion Leaders in the industry.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning, Budgeting, organizing and coordinating Globus participation in Surgeon Society conferences and trade shows
- Providing feedback on booth layout and graphics for each show
- Coordinating booth layout creation and delivery with show management
- Creating pre and post-show reports on performance and attendance for each show
- Assisting management and outside tradeshow vendors to ensure implementation is within budget and on-time
- Managing on-site activities including, booth set-up, dismantle, reception, workshops, labs and other promotional activities
- Collaborating with Marketing department, Logistics, and Product Development to ensure deadlines are met for marketing and equipment demonstrations are used
- Maintaining and Coordinating all Exhibits trackers, reports, calendar, drawings, labor, and show management
- Completing all tradeshow logistics including space reservations, hotel reservations/ blocks, badge ordering, show rentals and services, order entry, shipping, and arranging for the set up and tear down
- Coordinating and keeping track of tradeshow inventory and shipping schedules to ensure timely arrival of materials at tradeshows
- Tracking all meeting information (meeting details, attendee tracking, badges, hotels, equipment required, speaker arrangements)
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 3-5 years’ experience working in relevant meeting and event management and/or trade show coordination; Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Experience managing events for medical device or pharmaceutical industries strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, with the ability to learn scientific and technical knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Creative thinker with acute attention to detail; problem solver
- Self-starter; able to work effectively as an individual contributor and or a team player
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.