Associate Marketing Manager
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing the strategic marketing plan for assigned market segments within Globus Medical’s Product Development divisions. This individual serves as a partner to the business unit's product management teams in guiding message development and promotional efforts targeted to healthcare professionals, sales force, and employees.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing marketing and branding expertise for related market segments within the Spine division
- Conducting meetings with appropriate stakeholders to gain input necessary to lead marketing communications strategy development
- Developing messaging and content while actively leading the generation of marketing collateral to support all phases of the product life cycle
- Leading creative briefing sessions, material development, and overall promotional presence for assigned product segments
- Developing marketing collateral of all products within the Spine division that supports each product’s business plan
- Managing key elements of new product introductions
- Developing excellent customer engagement tools, programs, events etc.
- Ensuring consistent and effective marketing communication strategies across assigned product segments
- Ensuring all projects completed for assigned market segments are completed according to the strategic business plan and identified business objectives
- Utilizing analytical methods/metrics to evaluate all marketing programs for continuous improvement
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field; MBA preferred
- 3+ years comprehensive marketing experience within a global healthcare company
- Demonstrated portfolio of translating customer insights into successful strategies and tactics
- Experience developing and implementing downstream marketing strategies, brand management; and content development
- Strong facilitation and communication skills as well as excellent organization and project management skills
- Proven success with content creation, web strategy, major social media platforms, data and benchmarking analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.