Human Resources Business Partner
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
We are recruiting a Human Resources Business Partner with a passion for contributing to and operationalizing our people strategy for our Imaging, Navigation, and Robotics (INR) business in Methuen, MA. Working in alignment with the Sr. HR Business Partner and in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team, the team member will be accountable for the full employee life cycle of Human Resources.
This is an ideal position for a professional with at least four (4) years of HR Partnering experience, and a desire to have a well-rounded HR experience, partnering with critical business functions. In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to successfully contribute to and be directly responsible for the day-to-day HRBP responsibilities for our INR businesses; including full life-cycle recruitment responsibilities for Methuen as well as other Globus Medical locations.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing and driving talent outcomes and deliver people strategies in support of business objectives
- Coaching, supporting, mentoring and challenging managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provides advice and guidance on complex HR issues to minimize risk and financial exposure
- Performing full-life cycle recruiting for open positions including: developing successful recruitment strategies, sourcing & screening candidates, participating in onsite interviews, soliciting feedback, and extending/negotiating offers
- Partnering with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and the position qualifications and skills required to fill vacancies
- Leading cultural change and working principles; driving and supporting the development and delivery of targeted initiatives
- Communicating with senior management to understand business requirements from a People Strategy perspective
- Understanding our manufacturing principles and confidently promote our products and processes
- Leveraging and maintaining data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 4+ years’ previous experience in Human Resources; Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
- Experience in a manufacturing setting, preferably medical device manufacturing
- Proven coaching ability of managers and employees through various employee relations issues
- Previous corporate recruitment experience managing multiple requisitions for different types of roles while supporting different hiring managers
- Proven success meeting hiring deadlines in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience working with companies that have gone through a transformation and proven to be resilient through change
- Strong, hands-on work ethic with a willingness to assume a heavy workload to meet timing and project needs; able to work independently or collaboratively
- Effective organizational skills in order to prioritize and manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.