Financial Reporting Manager
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us
The Financial Reporting Manager must be a hard-working and motivated individual with a strong technical background and experience in all aspects of SEC reporting, technical accounting, and research. The candidate will be a willing team contributor in performing monthly reporting, share-based compensation accounting, and assisting in the administration of our consolidation/reporting system. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, and deadline driven. The Manager must be hands-on and able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task. A willingness to learn and grow is imperative for success in this role.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting with the preparation and filing of SEC reports such as Forms 8-K, 10-Q, 10-K and the Annual Report
- Ensuring compliance with all SEC, FASB, and NYSE rules and regulations
- Managing and reviewing SEC filings related to XBRL reporting
- Assisting with and/or leads technical accounting research efforts; Analyzing, researching and concluding on new and proposed accounting, reporting and disclosure standards issued by the FASB and SEC and prepare memorandums regarding the Company’s position and impact on the Company
- Assisting Manager of Accounting in administrating financial systems
- Overseeing equity compensation including EPS calculations and recording share-based compensation
- Preparing consolidated financial statements including balance sheet, income statement, statement of equity and the statement of cash flows
- Writing, implementing, and ensuring effective and practical implementation of corporate policies and controls
- Acting as the liaison with external and internal auditors
- Assisting with and/or leads the roll-out of new modules within OneStream software, SAGE GL accounting system, and various other new software implementations.
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Minimum of B.S. in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 1-4 years of experience with top-tier public accounting firms and/or public company financial reporting experience
- Strong knowledge of SEC Reporting and US GAAP
- Experience in share-based compensation, revenue recognition, and acquisition accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- XBRL knowledge, working knowledge of Certent and OneStream Reporting/Consolidation systems, a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.