Business Intelligence Analyst
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and leveraging data to drive successful business decisions. This position will report directly to the Group Manager, Business Intelligence and work cross functionally between Operations, IT, Sales and Field Asset Management.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collecting and analyzing data through use of query and business intelligence tools
- Supporting commercial development and growth
- Creating reports and dashboards to provide business visibility that drive decisions
- Collaborating within cross-functional teams to provide data and analytics
- Working with IT in order to continuously improve data availability and accuracy
- Preparing regular and ad hoc reports/dashboards to provide insights to Executives and others in the organization
- Conducting analyses of functional business processes and requirements in the support of process changes and/or IT projects
- Exploring data, discovering patterns, and developing meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Management or related field
- Out-going, ambitious, goal-oriented individual with strong technical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Strong self-starting skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft, advanced in Microsoft Excel, Power BI and Power Apps
- Knowledge of coding applications
- Experience with Business Objects or other Business Intelligence systems a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.